Many people wonder if enemas are necessary to do before anal sex. There is no one good answer to this. Some people do not do it, while others claim it’s important to be truly clean before attempting any anal activity. It is important to know if you should really have enemas before anal sex.
The truth is perhaps in the middle, but it’s important to remember that enemas can be very satisfying. They will make anal sex cleaner, but that’s not all: they can be very fun and arousing. A perfect foreplay before you move to the main thing!
Why it’s Good to Use Enemas
Enemas are a great way to clean yourself and your partner before anal sex or any other type of anal activity. There is only so much you can achieve by cleaning yourself on the outside: enemas go one step further and clean your anus from the inside, making it ready for all types of sexy activities. Many couples report they perform enemas on a regular basis in order to make anal sex cleaner, fresher and more enjoyable.
Many people report a greater comfort and satisfaction after cleaning. After all, anal sex can get messy, and you sure want to avoid that. Shower Enemas are not just a good way to freshen up before the big event but also provide a very enjoyable experience that will make you aroused in no time.
You may also wish to use an enema before anilingus or any other activity involving anal play. It is important to remember that an enema can greatly reduce bacterial transmission and risk of infection during anal sex. Of course, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use protection during anal sex: it is very important to use condoms and other methods of protection. However, enemas sure make the whole experience cleaner.
It is proven that enemas not only make anal sex cleaner but can also enhance the sensation during intercourse.
Warning: Do Not Overdo It!
As fun as enemas are, you should keep in mind that they are not mean to be used over and over again. It will not only make the experience less exciting but can also be harmful for your body.
Keep in mind that you should never overdo enemas. They should be used sparingly. You should NOT use enemas consistently before anal sex. Too much of a good thing can turn into a bad thing. For example, using enemas too frequently or using harsh solutions can completely wipe out beneficial microorganisms from the body, thus bringing more harm than good. Not to mention you can hurt your insides and invite unwanted problems, such as pain or infection.
Yes, enemas can be a great fun but they should always be used sparingly. This is why it’s best for all enema enthusiasts to use plain water instead of special enema solutions to perform enemas. This is why Shower Enemas are so popular. They make a great solution, not to mention they are incredibly fun to use!
Here are some additional tips on how to make enemas safe:
- If you want to clean before anal sex, make sure to do it well before the intercourse. You should give your body some time to recover. While it can be really sexy and fun to perform enema with a partner, it’s best to wait a bit after enema before you move to anal intercourse itself.
- Typically, you will want to use an enema about an hour or 45 minutes before the intercourse.
- Do not overdo it! Once in a while is a much better way to go.
- If you want to use enemas before anal play, keep in mind to use only water. Stay away from special enema solutions. They can be harsh on the insides and while they are good for one use they are not suitable for those who want to perform enemas on a regular basis.
- Shower Enemas are specially designed for fun in the bathroom and they work with any standard shower. Not to mention they provide some additional stimulation. They are often easier to use than handheld enemas, so try them out to experience a truly new sensation.
- Keep your shower toys clean! Make sure to clean every enema device thoroughly after use. Do not share enemas unless you clean them after each use.
- Even if you use enemas before anal sex, it’s still highly advisable to use protection.
- Lube can help you a lot and it will make any anal experience more comfortable.
Steve “Holes” Armstong is a staff writer and researcher for TheChainGang. He is a long-term piercing enthusiast who is never tired of discovering new body modifications. In addition to this, he also likes to spend his time experimenting with new ways to find pleasure, which makes him a perfect person to discuss unusual adult toys. He says: “I love piercings and I can’t get enough of them. There is something special about body modifications and altering your looks… Even if it’s just below the belt! I am happy to share my knowledge of extreme piercings and lesser-known sex toys, made for both men and women”. In addition to writing, Steve is also a researcher, always on a lookout for new and exciting things.