Urethral stimulation is a form of sexual practice. It brings pleasure to both men and women who enjoy this type of stimulation. While it may seem unusual or kinky to those unfamiliar with it, it’s important to note that it’s more popular than general public may think.
Men in particular enjoy this type of stimulation since their urethra is longer and wider. In fact, this is one of the most pleasurable ways to stimulate a penis. Unlike other types of penis stimulation, this one massages penis from the inside, bringing arousal and erotic sensations to the man. It’s not surprising there are so many people who enjoy urethral sounds, penis plugs and other suitable toys. Urethral stimulation truly works!
Answers for the Beginners
While urethral stimulation is very popular among men – and women! – it is still considered a somewhat unusual sexual practice. Some people are intrigued by it but lack information about how to do it safely. These people should know how to practice urethral stimulation safely and how to achieve the greatest pleasure. It’s an imperative for beginners to get informed because unsafe urethral stimulation can bring problems. Remember, you are stimulating your urethra, which can lead to infections and injuries unless you do it properly.
Here are some common questions and answers for all beginners who wish to try urethral stimulation for the first time:
- Is it really pleasurable? While not all people will enjoy this type of stimulation, there are many who do. Those who like it find it extremely pleasurable. If you are unsure about it, you can try it and see if it’s something you enjoy.
- Is this only for kink lovers? All people can enjoy urethral stimulation, regardless of gender, sexual orientation or kink. Yes, there are some fans of BDSM who enjoy urethral stimulation but they are not the only ones who like it.
- Does it hurt? Urethral stimulation should not hurt. In order to achieve this, you need to use appropriate toys and plenty of lube. It’s vital to follow all safety guidelines in order to ensure a fun time without discomfort.
- What are safe toys to use? It’s vital to use only devices specially designed for urethral stimulation. Urethral sounds and penis plugs are among the most popular urethral toys. Never insert a random object into urethra! You can hurt yourself and cause a medical emergency.
- Is it possible to stimulate your prostate during urethral sounding? There is something called “deep urethral stimulation” or “deep sounding”. There are specialized sounds made to reach very deep into the urethra. However, these toys are recommended to more experienced users.
- What is the best beginner urethral toy? A beginners’ urethral toy should be small and thin to accommodate a person’s narrow urethral opening. It takes a bit of practice to train and widen your urethra. This is why it’s best to use one of the beginner’s urethral toys. Go slowly and don’t forget to use plenty of lube! Another good thing to use is a penis toy with a glans ring: it will heighten the pleasure and it will keep the toy in place.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.