Urethral stimulation is still considered somewhat rare and almost taboo, so there is not enough information available to those who are interested in trying it for the first time. This lack of information can make the whole learning process more difficult, not to mention dangerous. So, how to stretch urethra safely?
Keep in mind: urethral stimulation is very exciting, arousing and rewarding, but it’s important to be informed about it in order to make the experience completely safe. For this reason, it is absolutely important to know how to approach urethral stimulation.
First things first: if you are interested in trying this type of stimulation, you will need to know how to stretch your urethra.
Why do you need stretching?
You might wonder if stretching your urethra is really necessary. After all, the urethral canal is already there and there are small urethral toys made for beginners, right? Well, you need to understand that an untrained urethra is typically very small and narrow. It makes inserting objects difficult or even uncomfortable.
For this reason, it is strongly advised to stretch your urethra before you truly start practicing urethral stimulation and using toys for pleasure. This stretching process, also known as “training” is a good way to get to know your body and understand how urethra should be treated. Training is also a perfect opportunity to find out what feels good and what you find pleasurable. So fear not: while urethral stretching and training can be a somewhat time-consuming process, it is also sexy and pleasurable, so chances are that you will enjoy every minute of it!
There are several things you can do to stretch your urethra, and some are better and safer than the others. Whatever you do, it’s important to be informed and to know the potential dangers that may arise. Urethral stretching is a very pleasurable activity but it’s not something you want to do without being informed about it!
Bad Ways – Do NOT Do This!
So, let’s discuss those good and bad ways to stretch your urethra. Let’s start with some very bad ideas, such as:
- Inserting random objects into your urethra, “just to test the feeling”. Items such as pens or knitting needles should never go anywhere near your penis. It is dangerous to even think about it.
- Inserting dirty fingers into your urethra. While using your pinky finger with lots of lube is not dangerous, it’s important that your hands are completely clean. Never insert anything into your urethra unless it’s properly cleaned!
- Trying to insert something without lube. Proper lubrication is vital for a success! It is advisable to use lots of lube to help you out. Keep in mind that the lube you use has to be sterile.
- Inserting unclean toys. Any toy you use should be properly sterilized and clean. The same goes for your hands or your partner’s hands – any body part that comes in contact with your penis or a toy has to be perfectly clean!
- Using too large toys to stretch. You have to start small and build your way from there.
- Using too small toys. Smaller toys are generally easier to insert but make sure they are not too small/narrow or there is a risk for them to scratch your urethra.
- Forcing something down your urethral opening. You should never use force! The moment you feel pressure or any form of pain or discomfort, it’s a sign that you should stop.
Okay, so these are some of the bad ideas on how to stretch your urethra. Here are some better ideas on how to do it:
How to Stretch Properly
Before you start, you need to understand a few things about your urethra. It is a narrow opening so you need to proceed with caution. The tissue is very sensitive so it’s important to go slowly in order not to make any damage or cause any problems. Also, keep in mind that urethra is a bit sticky so it’s vital to use a lot of lube before you start.
Another thing you need to understand before you begin is that stretching your urethra is not a one time, quick deal. It is a process, so this is why it’s called “urethral training”. Be prepared to work slowly and invest some time into this. Chances are that you won’t be able to stretch properly in one go. That is okay. Just give your body enough time to get used to this new feeling. You can do it in several sessions. Give your body some rest (like a day or two) between sessions and then try again. Eventually, your body will get used to the feeling and the whole process will become easier.
So, here are some tips for the first timers:
- Be patient and go slowly. This isn’t something you can do in a rush.
- It’s best to use specialized training toys and urethral stretchers. These toys are specially designed for beginners who wish to try urethral stretching for the first time.
- If you can’t get a specialized trainer toy, make sure to choose a urethral toy suitable for beginners. It should be smaller so it doesn’t go too deep into the urethra. Some people, however, prefer to start with the smallest urethral sounds available. This is also a valid option but make sure to never go too deep.
- Before you use your toy, make sure to sterilize it. Needless to say, all body-friendly and safe urethral toys are made of surgical steel, so they can be sterilized. Boil the toy to sterilize it. Rubbing it with alcohol before you start is just not enough! Also, once the toy is sterilized make sure not to contaminate it. Use rubber gloves to hold it and don’t touch it with dirty fingers.
- Keep in mind: any bacteria or dirt from the outside can come down to cause problems, such as urethral infections. This is why you need to be extra careful. Sterilize your toys. Wash your penis and your hands. Use rubber gloves if needed. This is something that requires a very clean environment.
- Give yourself enough time. This is crucial. Urethral stretching is not something you can do in a rush.
- Use plenty of lube. This is the only way to ensure comfort. Choose surgical lube or another type of sterile lube.
- Start by slowly inserting the tip of your toy in your urethral opening. Hold your penis with one toy and gently insert the tip. If this is all you can do for the first session, don’t worry. It will get easier after several sessions.
- Your body needs to get used to this new sensation, so don’t expect your training to be super-arousing at first. At the same time, it should not hurt or cause major discomfort. Pain is actually a big warning sign that you should stop!
- If you manage to insert the tip of your toy without a problem, wait some time for your body to get used to the feeling, then try going a bit deeper. The goal is to make the toy slide inside – it should never be pushed or forced.
- In order to make the process easier, it may be useful to hold the tip of you penis gently and to stretch the opening with one hand while sliding the toy with the other.
- If it starts to feel a bit “dry” or sticky, take out the toy gently and add more lube before you try again.
- Never try to go too deep, especially for your first time. You should train your urethra for stimulation and stretch it enough to be able to accept toys without a problem. The goal is to make your urethra wider, not to go as deep as you can. Deep urethral sounding is reserved for more experienced users.
- It’s best if you are not erect the first time you try to insert the toy, but some people feel it’s better if they are erect. There is not a wrong way to go about this, unless the toy is curved, but these toys are not recommended for beginner users anyway, so you should not use them straight away. Experiment to see what feels best.
- You might want to masturbate to see how it feels with the toy inside. This is a good way to see what feels pleasurable and what kind of stimulation you like. However, do not focus on masturbation or pleasure too much – your first goal is to stretch your urethra so it can accommodate toys. Therefore, focus on training your body to get used to this new feeling. There will be plenty of opportunity for arousal later.
- On the other hand, if it feels really pleasurable, nothing prevents you from masturbating, but make sure to go slowly and gently!
- After each session don’t forget to wash your toy properly. It’s also advisable to urinate after using urethral toys in order to wash your urethra and get rid of any potential bacteria. However, even if your toys are properly washed after use you will still need to sterilize them before you use them the next time!
Have fun stretching your urethra and discovering new pleasures! Make sure to be safe and always use only specialized toys made for urethral stimulation. This is the only way to ensure a great time!