Cock rings are useful sex toys that can truly enhance your complete experience. You will make your erections harder and more long lasting and you will also improve your performance, which means more fun for both you and your partner. While all cock rings are helpful in achieving this goal, some are definitely better than the others. Namely, metal cock rings are much more effective than the soft, flexible rings. This is why they are the best penis rings to use when you truly want to experience new levels of pleasure.
However, these cock rings may seem too intimidating for beginners. Luckily, there are ways to overcome the fear and enjoy your metal penis rings to the fullest.
Are Metal Cock Rings Intimidating?
For many beginners, metal cock rings can seem very intimidating. If you are used to flexible and stretchy cock rings it may seem scary to have such a sturdy ring around your penis or testicles. These rings not only look stronger and tighter but also seem like they are difficult to remove, which might seem dangerous in the case of an emergency.
The truth is, metal cock rings are not scary, but you need to use them properly. It means that you need to know the basic rules on how to stay safe with a metal cock ring and how to properly put it on and take it off. It is also important to never wear your metal cock ring for longer than recommended (typically not longer than 20 minutes). If you follow basic precautions and if you are responsible about your body and safety, you don’t need to be intimidated by metal cock rings. Yes, even as a beginner! Even newbies can use metal cock rings to enhance their pleasure.
Metal Cock Rings: How to Stay Safe
Here are some safety things to keep in mind if you wish to use a metal cock ring for the first time:
- Know how to choose the right cock ring. See below for some tips on the best metal cock ring ideas for newbies. Generally speaking, you should go for a basic cock ring rather than a fancy one with additional features. Leave this for later, when you are more experienced.
- Measure yourself. It is vital to get a good fit for your metal cock ring. Unlike flexible and soft cock rings, you cannot just go with a universal size. In order for a metal cock ring to work (and to be enjoyable and safe) it has to be of an appropriate size.
- It is useful to practice first. Do not try your first metal cock ring right before you engage in an intercourse with another person. Test your body and the cock ring: learn how to put it on and take it off. Get yourself familiar with the penis ring and experiment with the most comfortable ways to wear it. This will prevent mistakes once you wish to use it for the real deal.
- Never leave your metal cock ring on for longer than 15-20 minutes! Metal penis rings are tight and prevent the blood flow so it’s dangerous to keep them on for too long. Also, once you take it off you need to let your penis and testicles rest before you put a cock ring again.
- Use plenty of lube. Lube helps the ring slip on the penis and it also helps to take it off. It is a great help in the case of an emergency, especially if you cannot lose your erection to take the ring off. Again, practice: it’s useful to know how to get the ring on and off quickly but safely. It will help you stay safe and it will also make metal cock rings less intimidating.
- Try the ice. If you cannot remove your cock ring using just lube, try putting some ice on your penis. It will help you lose your erection or it might simply make the penis lose some of its girth, which will allow you to remove your cock ring more easily.
What Kind of a Ring to Use?
There are many different metal cock rings, so you have a variety of choices. However, beginners are strongly advised to use plain cock rings. Once you get more used to the feeling you can experiment with different types of metal cock rings. A simple metal hoop will do for a start.
Also, when choosing your cock ring, make sure it’s made of a body-friendly material. Surgical Steel cock rings are great because they are safe, smooth and durable. They are sturdy and reliable so they make a good choice.
It’s best to start with a penis ring and not a testicle ring. Try it on the base of your penis. You can experiment with testicle rings later. However, if you wish to start with a glans ring, this may be a good choice, since they are often easier to take off (though there are exceptions).
Another thing to keep in mind is that your first metal ring is not too thin. Thin rings tend to be more intense, which enhances the feeling, but may not be the most comfortable. A wider ring is typically more comfortable for beginners. However, this is not a definitive rule so you might want to experiment a little until you find the best penis ring for yourself.