Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity many people like to try at least once. While there are people who are not intrigued by CBT there are so many others who like to learn more about CBT or practice it regularly.
One of the most important things for an enjoyable CBT activity is to know how to ensure safety. CBT brings numerous health risks so you need to know how to avoid them.
Before you start enjoying CBT to the fullest, it is important to be aware of all the risks and potential health problems that may arise because of this activity. Keep in mind that cock and ball torture can be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. Even if you are careful there is a risk of injury and other problems.
This is why communication is the number one thing to do. Any scene or a game needs to be done with care and both dominant and submissive partners need to maintain high level of communication. It is vital to take care of each other and to be able to express any potential concerns you might have.
A good news is that balls are stronger than they may look: they can actually take a significant amount of force and manipulation. The same goes for the penis. This is why CBT is not always dangerous and can often be done without any problems.
That being said, it is important to be familiar with all the potential dangers and risks involving CBT. It is vital to understand all the danger signs so you know how to react appropriately. For example, some things will simply require you to pause a little while others will require urgent medical help. It is dangerous to ignore these signs so you need to be very careful!
The main risk associated with CBT is lack of circulation. You may think that the number one problem that may arise is injury to testicular or penis tissue, but circulation is actually the main concern, especially since so many CBT activities involve bondage and applying pressure to male genitalia. If ropes, ball cages and stretchers are too tight, there is a high risk to cut off circulation. This may lead to numerous problems, from pain to serious tissue damage.
In order to stay safe, it is vital to use only devices specially designed for CBT and sexual activities. Also, make sure to never keep the submissive partner tied for too long – it is necessary to remove any pressure from genitalia regularly. Typically, no device or restraint should be kept on for longer than 20-30 minutes (though it depends on the type of device). Also, while CBT is made to be painful and to cause discomfort, it is vital not to twist or tie genital too tightly. If restraints and devices are too tight it can lead to rapid loss of circulation.
Another serious problem is testicular torsion. It will result in a significant pain and it requires urgent medical attention. Same goes for testicular rupture. Both of these conditions are serious and will need to be treated immediately. If you experience any strong pain (sharp or dull), or if you notice any injuries to the tissue, make sure to seek medical attention immediately. Testicular torsion and testicular rupture are serious conditions that may result in the loss of testicles and other dangerous problems. It is therefore mandatory to seek medical help immediately.
Cock and Ball Torture: Tips to Stay Safe
Here are some essential tips on how to keep it safe during and after CBT:
- Any CBT activity will leave your genitalia feeling a bit dull. This is normal. Some minor ache in the testicles is what you need to expect. However, it should not last long after the CBT activity has ended. If you experience prolonged pain and ache in your penis and testicles it is a sign that something might be wrong. You should consult your doctor if it happens.
- Some usual warning signs include prolonged swelling, prolonged pain, blood spots under the skin and blood in semen.
- Listen to your body. If something is wrong, you should notice the signs. Always keep a good eye on your penis and testicles so you can notice any potential changes. The sooner you notice the warning signs the better is the outcome. You will be able to reach your doctor quickly and prevent potential consequences.
- Some problems you may expect after a CBT session are loss of sensation and mild swelling on the area. Some men also experience a tingling sensation and loss of color. All these things should be temporary and will disappear soon after CBT action is over. However, if they persist, consult your doctor immediately.
- Sometimes, CBT will result in small cuts and bruises. They should not be big enough to cause problems or major discomfort, or else you should consult your doctor. Minor cuts should be treated with antiseptics.
- To reduce swelling, apply a pack of ice to the affected area. Make sure not to keep the ice for too long. If the swelling persists, consult our doctor.
- Make sure to remove all restraints and devices every 20-30 minutes to prevent any loss of circulation.
- Never tie restraints or any devices too tightly because it may result in a loss of circulation.
- Make sure to have a quick release options (such as scissors or other tools) if you need to release penis and testicles immediately.
- For the best comfort, make sure to trim your pubic hair. This will not only allow for a smoother experience but will also prevent potential injuries.
- If you experience any sudden pain, stop immediately. It is particularly dangerous if the pain spreads to other body parts.
- Never tie penis and testicles to furniture or another object.
- Make sure to apply pressure and pain gradually: start gently and increase the intensity. Even if you like pain it is important for it to be applied gradually. Similarly, make sure to release the pressure gradually – do not rapidly cut the ties off or open the weights, unless there is an emergency.
- Avoid masturbation, intercourse or any other sexual activity until your penis and testicles are fully recovered after a CBT session. You need to allow your body to relax and recover before engaging in a new sexual activity.
- Always allow your body to relax before engaging in a new CBT activity.