There are many people who want to engage in ball stretching but they don’t have enough experience to know how to start with the best possible product. In order to stretch your balls properly and to the greatest enjoyment, it is vital to choose an appropriate device. There are so many different ball weights and other ball stretching devices you can buy, so it’s not surprising that people are confused.
In your search for that ideal first ball stretcher it’s vital to know that everything is individual: what might be a great ball stretcher for you might not fit another person. This is why it’s impossible to recommend only one model of a ball stretcher as ideal for beginners who wish to try ball stretching for the first time.
At the same time, it is undeniable that some types of stretchers are simply better than the others, especially for beginners who wish to try stretching for the first time. These ball stretchers are highly recommended for beginners.
To ensure fur satisfaction and safety, it is best to go with metal ball stretchers. You may be surprised to hear this advice. You may think that leather ball stretchers are better for beginners, since they are softer and lighter. While it is true they are lighter they are often more difficult to put on and take off, and they are not so reliable when it comes to stretching and quality of results.
For these reasons, it is actually recommended to start with a metal ball stretcher, namely, a Surgical Steel ball weight. These stretchers are smooth and easy to use. You should start with a smaller and lighter metal model to ensure the best experience and results.
The good news is that you can find high-quality Surgical Steel stretchers that are not too pricey and not too heavy to be intense for beginners. These stretchers are comfortable and smooth so they are great for newbies. At the same time, they are also sturdy enough to provide good results and help your body get used to the feeling of ball stretching in a safe and effective way.
How to Choose a Good Stretcher?
An ideal first-time metal stretcher is the one that is simple in design, smooth and not too heavy. Also, it is important that it’s well-crafted to ensure the best results. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a beginner’s metal ball weight:
- Choose a light stretcher. All metal ball weights are sturdy and somewhat heavy, but it’s best to choose a lighter model at first. You can always increase the weight and add more stretchers on top if needed, but wait until you are more experienced. Do not use an overly heavy and big stretcher at the beginning. At the same time, avoid stretchers that are overly thin, because they may be a bit uncomfortable.
- Choose a smooth stretcher. Your metal ball stretcher should make a uniform oval or a circle when closed. Such stretchers typically open in two halves. They are completely smooth when closed, which provides a better experience, particularly for beginners who are still not used to the feeling of stretching. Such stretchers are more comfortable than the others, so they are ideal for first timers.
- Choose a stretcher that’s easy to put on and take off. Most metal ball stretchers are easy to use, but when in doubt, go after the one that is easiest. It is the best way to go for beginners, since using ball weights require a bit of practice. This is why it’s important to use a stretcher that is very easy to use. It will help you get used to these devices without any problems.
- Choose a simple stretcher. Go for a stretcher without additional features (such as hooks for ropes, spikes, etc.) Once you are more familiar with stretching you will be able to try more advanced models but it’s best to go after simple designs at first.
Donut-shaped ball stretchers are a good design for newbies. They are comfortable, easy to use and provide great results. They are not the only type of Surgical Steel stretchers you may try but are a good choice if you are unsure on which stretcher to choose.
Ball Stretcher for Beginners: Tips and Info
Here are some things to pay attention to when choosing your first metal ball stretcher. There is also a list of reasons why you should go with Surgical Steel stretchers above all others:
- Metal ball stretchers are very effective. This is probably the most important reason why you should use them if you’re starting with stretching for the first time. If your dream is to have those impressive low hangers, it is best to start right and use metal ball stretchers. They are the only ones that can help you achieve effective results.
- That being said, do not use the heaviest weights you can find. As a beginner, you should stick to simpler, lighter metal ball weights at first. Once you get used to the feeling and once you gain a bit of a stretch you can add more weight or try heavier stretchers.
- Metal ball stretchers are comfortable. You may be surprised to hear this: after all, they are sturdy and heavy. Fear not: these stretchers are specially designed for comfort and a pain-free experience. In fact, they are often more comfortable than leather ball stretchers. You should not be intimidated by metal ball weights: just follow the instructions, use lube and you will discover that they are very comfortable to wear, even for prolonged periods of time.
- There is a huge variety of metal ball stretchers. They come in many sizes, designs and weights. This means you will sure be able to find one that suits you perfectly. But it may also make it more complicated to choose the first one, since there are so many to choose from. If in doubt, always go or the simplest and most comfortable models until you are ready to try more intense ones.
- Metal ball stretchers are easy to use. It is easy to put them on and take them off. They usually have screws or another mechanism to open the device, so it is very easy to put on and take off. This is another reason why they are so good for beginners.
- Metal ball weights are specially designed for effective stretching, so they are of high-quality. Good craftsmanship and design also means better safety for you. This is why metal ball stretchers are the best way to go.
- Surgical Steel ball weights may seem too extreme, but they are beginner-friendly. The only thing to keep in mind is not to go after the biggest and heaviest devices. Also, avoid those that are overly complicated or some with additions (hooks for ropes, spikes, etc.)
- If you wish to hide your ball stretcher, it is very easy, since they can be safely worn under your clothes. Chances are that nobody will see your stretcher unless it’s too big or if you use multiple weights at once.
- It is crucial to wear a correct size. Metal ball stretchers are useless if you don’t have the right size. If they are too big, they may fall off and if they are too tight it might cause problems with circulation. In order to ensure safety and satisfaction it is absolutely vital to wear only ball weights of the right size. The size you need is not always obvious and cannot be determined based on pictures – you will need to measure yourself. Luckily, the procedure is easy and there are many handy tips on how to measure yourself in order to get your proper size. It is important to measure yourself and determine the size you need before you choose your metal ball stretcher.
- Stay away from poorly made products! They are unsafe and useless. It is always better to pay a bit more for a quality product. At the same time, you don’t have to pay a fortune for a quality stretcher. It is important to stick to reliable stores and you will be fine.