You might be intrigued by ball stretching and wondering how to stretch your scrotum with rings. If you are interested in ball stretching you need to know that you are not alone. There are many men all over the world who engage in ball stretching to great results. If you wish to stretch your scrotum with rings and looking for a way to start, here is a step by step guideline on how to do it safely.
It’s time to see what steps you need to take to stretch your scrotum with rings to a great satisfaction. Here are just some of the most important steps to think about, but keep in in that this is only a brief outline. Always be as informed as possible and go slowly and carefully!
When starting to stretch your scrotum with rings and when choosing a good ball stretcher for your needs, it’s important to take several things into account:
Know What You Want
Some of the most important things you need to take into account even before you stretch your scrotum with rings is what exactly you wish to achieve. Ball stretching can give different results, depending on what you want and on the devices you use (rings and other ball stretchers) so even before you start it’s useful to know what you want and what you wish to achieve.
Before you start stretching your scrotum with rings, we urge you to ask these questions:
- What kind of results do I want? It is very important to know what you wish to achieve. Ball stretching can be minimal, to only have your scrotum a bit longer than you have it naturally. Or you might want to have a very long, impressive scrotum and wonderful low-hanging balls. Also, keep in mind that the results achieved with ball stretching are not always permanent. If you only want an immediate result that will not last long you won’t need to dedicate as much time to stretching as someone who wishes for more permanent results. Also, ask yourself why you want to stretch your balls. This is considered an extreme form of sexual activity and body modification so you need to know why you’re doing it. Some people simply like the look of stretched balls while the others appreciate the added feeling during sex, masturbation and orgasm. Also, some people like the process (ball stretching) itself. You need to think about your reasons for stretching your scrotum with rings.
- Do you have a lot of natural stretch? Ball stretching results and devices you need to use a lot depend on your anatomy. Some men have more of a natural hang than the others, so they should approach ball stretching differently. Also, testicles and scrotum come in different sizes, so this is another thing to take into account. It is important to make the ball stretcher work for your anatomy to provide the best results for yourself. Speaking of which: never compare yourself and your results to other people’s! Each person is an individual, which will influence the type of ball stretching devices to use and also the results (how long you need to do ball stretching and what kind of results you can expect).
- What is your experience and comfort level? These among the most important questions to ask yourself. Beginners at ball stretching should approach the process differently than the more experienced users. If you are only starting out keep in mind that you will probably need some time to get used to the feeling of ball stretching. You may even have to wait until you can see the first results. The key is to be patient and not to give up. When it comes to comfort level, it’s not a surprise that some people have a higher tolerance to discomfort and pain than the others. While ball stretching doesn’t have to be painful (unless this is what you want) keep in mind that your comfort level will influence the type of devices you should use and how long you should keep stretching.
Once you know answers to these questions and understand what you want from ball stretching it’s time to choose your stretching devices.
Choose the Right Ball Stretcher Rings
Ball stretchers come in many different shapes and sizes, so what you know as “ball stretching rings” are actually many different devices you can use to achieve your goals. As you’ll see, ball stretching rings come in many different designs and are made of many different materials, so you can choose the one that will suit your anatomy and your stretching goals the best.
Needless to say, it is important to always use only specially designed ball stretchers, ball weights and other devices made for the purpose of ball stretching. Never put any random object around your balls and don’t attempt to make a homemade ball stretcher. Keep in mind that ball stretchers are specially designed not only to give you great results but also to ensure your safety, so it’s vital to only use specialized devices made for the purpose of ball stretching.
There are many different types of ball stretchers and ball weights you can use to achieve the desired results. The most popular ones include:
The most popular types of ball stretchers are:
- Metal ball stretchers. These are the most effective types of ball stretching weights. They are specially designed to provide the most effective results. They are strong, sturdy and heavy so you know you are getting the best. There are many different designs of metal ball stretchers so you don’t have to limit yourself to the simple ball stretching rings if this isn’t what you want. On the other hand, metal ball rings are very popular for a reason, so you might want to use them.
- Leather ball stretchers. These stretchers are made of leather and they come in many different shapes and designs. Some are simply made of leather while others have small metal weights under the leather to improve the results. Generally speaking, these ball stretcher are made for more casual users who don’t want permanent ball stretching results. Also, keep in mind that many people choose to combine leather and metal ball stretchers for the best results and experience.
- Parachute stretchers. These are specially designed ball stretchers made for taking the experience to a new level. They have special hooks for attaching additional weights or ropes so they are ideal for those who like to practice ball stretching as part of their bondage and other kink activities.
The most effective ball stretching rings are made of metal. Metal ball stretchers and ball weights are specially designed to give the best and most permanent results. Chances are that when people ask how to stretch your scrotum with rings, they mean on metal ball stretchers. If you want the best and most permanent results, these are the stretchers to use. Also, these stretchers are very intense so they are ideal for those who like the stretching process itself and want to use it for arousal and pleasure. These stretchers are also the way to go if you wish to achieve those low hangers and impressive results.
That being said, keep in mind that metal ball stretchers tend to be intense, so as beginners you might want to try leather stretchers first. This is not a mistake, if this is how you wish to go, especially if you are only using ball weights for casual stretching and are not looking for long-term results.
However, do not be intimidated by metal ball stretchers. They may look intense and yes, they are heavy and sturdy but if a stretcher is high-quality one and well-designed, there is nothing to worry about. You will be able to use these ball stretching rings even as a beginner user. They are specially designed to be smooth and to provide the best comfort while also giving you impressive results. In other words, if you wish to try metal ball stretchers but are hesitant because you are scared of the pain and discomfort, don’t be. Metal ball rings are actually made for a comfortable experience so there is no reason not to try them right from the start if this is what you wish.
Also, keep in mind that “ball stretching rings” can mean a lot of things. For most people, it means any type of a ball stretcher, while for others, it’s just ball stretchers. However, some people see rings as only specific types of ball stretchers, usually Round Ball Stretchers, Two-Piece Ball Stretchers or Donut Ball Stretchers.
Measure for the Right Size
Once you know what kind of devices you want to use to stretch your scrotum with rings, it’s important to order a stretcher of your choice. Again, keep in mind that each person is different so it’s important to get a ball stretching ring that will truly suit you. The only way to achieve this is if you use stretchers of the right size.
In other words, it means you will have to measure your scrotum for stretchers. This is a vital step you need to make before ordering your stretcher or else you won’t be able to use stretchers safely. Never use a stretcher that is too tight or too loose because it’s a recipe for a trouble! Always measure yourself to know your size and the right size of the ball stretching device to order.
Keep in mind that ball stretchers are a bit different than other sex toys (such as anal toys or even urethral toys), that is, you might not always be able to tell which size you need. With urethral toys you can experiment a little if you order a sound kit, for example, but ball stretchers are generally sold individually. Also, unlike body piercing jewelry, where you always know your size based on the gauge you are pierced with, you won’t be able to tell your exact size for a ball stretcher.
For all these reasons, it’s important to measure for a ball weight if you want to stretch scrotum with rings. In order to ensure safety and the best results you need to make sure that your ball stretcher fits.
Prepare for Stretching
Once you have your chosen ball stretching rings and it’s of a good fit, it’s time to actually perform ball stretching. You might be eager to start, but be warned: you should never just jump into it! It’s best to prepare your body for ball stretching. It will make you relaxed and ready for this activity, which will ensure perfect comfort and the best results.
All people should consider preparation before ball stretching, but this is an imperative for beginner users who are only starting out. If you are a newbie you should take some time to prepare your body.
Put Your Ball Stretching Ring On!
Finally, it’s the time to try ball stretching! Once you are properly relaxed and ready, you can proceed to actually put your ball stretcher on. The process will slightly differ depending on the type of a stretching device you use, but in any case you will need to have some lube ready. Lube will ensure a smoother and more comfortable experience, and it might also help you put your ball stretcher on more easily. Also, keep in mind that lube is very useful if you need to remove your ball stretcher in the case of an emergency, so you should always have it with you.
You also need to remember to be patient and to go slowly. This step requires some practice, but don’t be discouraged. Just go slowly and never try to force your testicles through a stretcher. The goal is not to traumatize your balls in the process. With a bit of patience and practice you will learn how to put a ball stretcher on without a problem so you can start enjoying ball stretching.
Remember, it’s not so difficult to stretch your scrotum with rings if you have the right devices and if you know how to keep yourself safe in the process.
Craig Rutledge is a staff writer for TheChainGang. His main interests include sex toys for men, particularly urethral sounds and ball stretchers. He is also a proud owner of numerous body piercings. He says: “I am happy to contribute with my experience and knowledge about various penis toys and stretching devices. There is still so much unknown about things like urethral sounding, ball stretching or male chastity and it needs to change. I will share my experience and advice in order to help men, young and old, to discover these toys and have the best fun”. In addition to writing, Craig also answers questions and provides handy advice for people learning more about extreme sex toys for men.