Many people with Prince Albert (PA) piercings wonder about sexual benefits this piercing can bring.
It is great to know that yes, PA piercing can be great for enhancing sexual pleasure, but there are some important things to keep in mind.
If you have a PA piercing or are wondering about getting one, it is important to understand what effect that can have for your sex life.
PA as a Functional Piercing
Prince Albert piercings are often considered to be functional piercings. That is, they enhance sexual pleasure and can be used for the purpose of improving sex for you and your partner. In fact, sexual benefits is the main reason people choose to get a PA piercing. The other common reason is the aesthetics.
In the case of a PA piercing, the combination of sexual and aesthetic benefits is why most people choose to have a PA piercing done in the first place. If you have a PA, chances are that you will want to explore sex and see that sex with a Prince Albert piercing truly feels.
If you want to go this route, there are many important things to keep in mind. Remember, PA can improve your sex life but there are many things you need to remember to make the experience best for you and your partners.
Tips for Having Sex with a Prince Albert Piercing
Here are some tips on having sex with a PA piercing:
- Always inform your partner. Remember, sex is a decision that goes between both partners. Just because you like your PA piercing doesn’t mean that your partner has to like it, too. There are some people who don’t like piercings or who do not want to have sex with a pierced person. If this is the case with your partner you need to respect their wishes.
- If your partner doesn’t want to have sex with you if you have your PA jewelry inserted, you may take your jewelry off during sex. However, make sure to put your PA ring back right after sex since PA piercing can start to heal quickly.
- Jewelry size is important for sexual benefits. This goes both for the gauge (size) of your piercing and the size of beads on your jewelry. Slightly bigger gauge of piercing means larger jewelry and also improved benefits for your partner (and you) during sex. However, too large jewelry or too big of a piercing jewelry may pose a problem and discomfort for many people.
- If you don’t want to stretch your PA to make it bigger but still want to improve the feeling for your partner, consider jewelry with larger beads. These beads can nicely rub against your partner’s G spot or a P spot during sex.
- Whatever you do, make sure to wear smooth jewelry during sex. This will help ensure comfort for both you and your partner during intercourse.
Steve “Holes” Armstong is a staff writer and researcher for TheChainGang. He is a long-term piercing enthusiast who is never tired of discovering new body modifications. In addition to this, he also likes to spend his time experimenting with new ways to find pleasure, which makes him a perfect person to discuss unusual adult toys. He says: “I love piercings and I can’t get enough of them. There is something special about body modifications and altering your looks… Even if it’s just below the belt! I am happy to share my knowledge of extreme piercings and lesser-known sex toys, made for both men and women”. In addition to writing, Steve is also a researcher, always on a lookout for new and exciting things.