Metal butt plugs are among the most effective anal toys. They are sturdy, powerful and can bring intense sensations. It is not surprising that these anal plugs are among the most popular sex toys on the market. While there are many different types of butt plugs, metal ones tend to be the most popular. However, are there any risks of having a metal butt plug?
Are Metal Butt Plugs Safe?
Metal butt plugs are generally safe. Of course, it all depends on the design of the toy and the materials. It is crucial that all your metal toys are made of safe materials such as Surgical Steel. This is the only way to avoid potential problems such as allergic reactions and other issues.
Another thing to keep in mind is the design. A well-designed butt plug is the one that is comfortable and can touch all the sensitive spots. It should also have such a design that protects the anus and all of the other tissue. Such a sex toy should never hurt you or your partner. This is why it’s so important to buy only high-quality sex toys.
These toys are safe and comfortable to use, despite sturdy materials. Some people may think that metal butt plugs are uncomfortable but it is not necessarily true. In fact, if a butt plug is well-crafted it can be very comfortable and sensual. These anal plugs are sturdy so they provide intense yet comfortable feelings. A metal butt plug can be powerful and it can hit just the right anal spots. Men who use these anal plugs can use them to stimulate the prostate, which brings heightened pleasure and incredible sensations.
A good news is that even beginners can use metal butt plugs to the best effect. It is best to start with a smaller butt plug until your body gets familiar with the sensation. This will also prevent over-stretching and other potential risks of having a metal butt plug. Also, make sure to use plenty of lube. This is the best way to enjoy your toys to the fullest!
Potential Risks of Having a Metal Butt Plug
Generally speaking, there are not many risks of having a metal butt plug. However, to be on the safe side, here are some things you need to think about:
- One of the potential risks of having a metal butt plug is overstretching. This can happen with beginners who try to use large and heavy anal toys. In order to prevent this problem make sure to use smaller metal butt plugs until you are ready to try something bigger.
- Burning Sensation. Some people report burning sensation during use. This mainly happens when the butt plug comes in contact with your anal walls. This can bring discomfort or even pain. The best way to prevent this is to use plenty of lube. A lubricant will prevent friction and make the experience smoother and more comfortable. Keep in mind that a lubricant is a must when you want to use sex toys, particularly anal toys.
- Some people experience slight pain and discomfort while using a metal butt plug. This mainly comes from too rough use, when you move the plug in and out during masturbation or sex. In order to prevent this, make sure to use smaller anal plugs and to apply plenty of lube. Also, always make sure to let your body recover before inserting an anal plug again. If the pain and discomfort continue, or if you notice bleeding or another warning sign, make sure to consult your doctor immediately.
- Heavy Texture. Some metal butt plugs have a strong texture in the form of ribs or waves. This texture is there to increase the pleasure and make the sensations more powerful but it may be too harsh for some users. This is why it’s best to use smooth butt plugs until you get more familiar with the sensation.
- Plug Disappearing Inside. This is one of the most serious risks of having a metal butt plug. Luckily, it rarely happens because proper anal plugs are designed with a wide base to prevent this issue. A proper butt plug will always have a big base that prevents the toy from slipping inside of the anus. This is why it’s so important to use only high-quality butt plugs to stay safe. Also, this is why you should never use regular dildos or vibrators for anal stimulation. These toys don’t have a wide base and can disappear inside. If this happens, make sure to seek medical attention immediately.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.