Prostate milking is a special type of prostate massage mainly used for the purpose of exercising control. It is a popular form of activity among some BDSM practitioners, which doesn’t mean other couples can’t engage in milking if this is what they desire. Prostate milking has a goal to drain the prostate out of its fluid without providing orgasm to the man. This is very different from regular prostate massage, in which pleasure, arousal and orgasm are a desired outcome.
Since prostate milking is not just a typical P-spot massage it requires special skills to do right and it includes special toys designed for the purpose.
Why Special Prostate Milking Toys?
Since prostate can be easily reached with a finger, some people may wonder if special milking toys are needed in the first place. After all, it is not so difficult to insert a finger in the anus and find the prostate. Many men can do it all by themselves, and to their full enjoyment. However, since prostate milking is not meant to bring pleasure, and since it is done as a part of power and control dynamics, it is important that the milking is done by another person. While fingers can be used for the purpose toys work much better for all milking activities.
It is important to understand that milking is not easy to perform, at least not until you are experienced. It is actually recommended to learn how to do it with your finger first, because you will know how to perform the massage and what kind of movements are needed to produce the best results. Once you are familiar with the process you can use toys to improve and speed up the process.
Toys are more powerful in many ways, so their pressure and targeted massage are ideal for milking, once you know how to do it right. Keep in mind to never apply too much pressure – toys, particularly metal ones, are powerful enough to provide massage without much force.
One of the main advantages of the toys is that it makes the job easier for you while providing a memorable experience for your sub. There is something about anal penetration with a toy that screams vulnerability for the receiving partner. This is another reason why toys work so great in the context of dominance and control.
Prostate Milking Toys to Use
There are several types of toys you can use for prostate milking. It is interesting to note that there are toys specially designed for the purpose, but you do not have to use those. Some other sex toys will provide the same effect. That being said, it is advisable to use toys specially designed for prostate milking since they are made with milking in mind and have all the features needed for a successful and comfortable milking experience.
Some of the toys you may use for milking include:
- Milking sticks. Milking sticks are specialized prostate milking toys made for ease and comfort. They are the best milking toys on the list since they are specially designed with milking in mind. Milking sticks have a long, thin handle made for easy insertion and comfortable grip. The head of a milking stick is typically pointed to allow for precise targeted stimulation of the prostate. Recommended product: Milking Stick.
- Prostate massagers. These toys are designed for a different type of prostate stimulation. P-spot massagers are made to provide arousing and pleasurable prostate stimulation that leads to orgasm. As such, they are not made for milking. However, they are designed to hit the prostate so they may be used for milking purposes if no specialized milking toy is available. If you choose to go with a regular P-spot massager, keep in mind that you will probably need some practice since these toys are made for a different type of stimulation. Recommended product: P-Spot Stimulator.
- Anal probes and other anal toys.Regular anal toys, probes or even some butt plugs can be used for milking if they are pointy enough to massage prostate. The success will depend on your skills and the design of the chosen toy, but this is an option if you don’t have a specific milking toy at hand. Also, some people prefer these generalized anal probes to specialized milking toys so it all depends on your preference. Recommended products: Pleasure Pod Probe, Beaded Handle with Stick, Anal Ball Beaded Toy, Butt Tap.
- Regular dildos. Many dildos and vibrators designed for women and vaginal use can be great for milking, especially if they have a pointed tip. Just like with other toys that are not specially made for prostate milking, you will probably need some practice and adjustment, but many of these can be used to achieve the milking goal. Recommended products: Solid Dildo, Eleven Dildo, Rooster Tail Dildo, Julian Snelling French Lover Dildo, Mamba Cock Sheath.
- Milking toys require some practice to handle properly. You should allow some time for trial and error to see what works best. Never attempt to do milking unprepared: gather as much information as you can and then proceed with caution. Chances are that you will need some time to practice. This is particularly true for the person performing the milking but also for the man who is milked. Once you get used to it, it becomes a routine.
- Prostate milking is often used by those who practice male chastity to drain the prostate for health reasons. As such, it can be said that milking toys are used in a combination with chastity toys (such as male chastity cages and other devices). They allow the man to drain the prostate without achieving erection and orgasm. It is important to empty prostate every week to 10 days for health reasons. This is why it’s advisable to those practicing male chastity to always have a milking toy at hand.
- When handling a milking stick or another prostate milking toy, make sure to be gentle. These toys typically have a pointed tip made for targeted massage, but it also means that they can hurt tissue if you go too rough. Prostate is sensitive so you should never use excessive force. Even if your play involves pain and punishment it is not advisable to exercise those games on the prostate.
- If you notice blood in the fluid or if the man reports pain and significant discomfort, stop immediately. This may be a sign that you are going too rough. It is also advisable to seek medical attention.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.