Metal ball weights are among the most popular ball stretching devices. They are specially designed to provide effective results and to help you achieve those impressive low hangers. Quality metal ball stretchers are made to be sturdy and heavy, yet perfectly comfortable.
All you need is to find the best fit (you need to measure yourself carefully to determine the right diameter you need). Metal ball weights come in numerous sizes so you will be able to find those that fit you perfectly!
Designs and Materials
There are many different types of metal ball weights you might want to try. Some of the best ones are made of surgical steel. This is a an excellent, body-safe material. It’s smooth so it won’t damage the skin, so you can wear your ball weights with perfect comfort. Stainless steel is a safe material that doesn’t irritate the skin and it doesn’t cause allergies, so you know you are safe while wearing ball weights made of surgical steel.
When it comes to designs, all ball weights are made to be worn on your scrotum, usually above the testicles. Depending on the height, a ball weight may resemble a ring, a donut or to be made in another comfortable shape.
Many metal ball weights are two-piece devices made to ensure the best comfort and effectiveness. These ball weights consist of two parts and they are worn directly above testicles. These stretching devices are specially designed to provide targeted ball stretching and they can be adjusted perfectly.
It’s vital that you find a ball weight that fits you, and this is why measuring is so important. When choosing a metal ball weight, there are several things to take into account. First and foremost, internal diameter. After this, pay attention to the external diameter, weight and the design you want.
Another advantage to this type of ball weights is that they can be worn combined with other weights, so you can always add pressure and adjust the amount of weight you wish to apply. This way, you can have more rapid results and more intense stimulation, in case you wish to use ball stretchers for sexual purposes.
Metal Ball Weight Tips
Metal Ball weights are the most effective types of ball weights you can wear to achieve the best possible results. To ensure your safety and comfort, however, here are some things you need to keep in mind:
- Metal ball weight are heavy. This is one of the reasons they give the best results. It also means they put a strong pressure on your scrotum.
- If a ball weight becomes uncomfortable at any moment, remove it immediately.
- Measure yourself carefully and order a ball weight of an appropriate size. Try different ones until you find a size that fits. It’s vital that you ensure a perfect fit.
- When stretching, it’s important to go slowly. Never put too much weight on your testicles unless you are experienced and ready.
- It’s best to put your ball weights after a hot shower or a bath, because this is when testicles hang down naturally.
- Generally speaking, the smaller the ball weight, the most comfortable it is. At the same time, heavier weights provide more effective results.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.