Those who love urethral play typically enjoy one, or both aspects of urethral stimulation: the sounding itself, and the feeling of urethral toys inside of the penis. Sounding is very exciting and it can make you cum like no other thing. However, there is something so special about leaving a penis plug in for weeks. The feeling of a urethral toy deep inside your dick is very powerful, especially as you go around in your everyday life.
Tips for Leaving a Penis Plug In for Weeks
Want to leave a penis plug in for weeks? You need to know how to stay safe. Here are some quick tips that will help you keep a urethral toy inside of your penis for long periods of time without consequences:
- Choose the right penis plug. It has to have a cum through hole. This way, you don’t have to take it out to urinate or ejaculate.
- Prefer solid penis plugs and cock stoppers? If you want to leave such a plug inside to experience retrograde ejaculation, make sure to be able to take it off and put it back on quickly for urination.
- Smooth, short penis plugs work the best. The shorter and smaller a plug is, the more comfortable it is to wear for long periods of time.
- Prefer longer penis plug? This is doable, particularly if you have plenty of experience and a wide, stretched urethra. However, you will need to test plugs to see which one suits you best.
- Lube and re-lube. Have sterile lube with you at all times. In case your penis plug starts to hurt or becomes uncomfortable, add a bit of a lube around the pee hole or re-adjust your plug. You may also take it off to squeeze more lube inside of the penis, and then insert the lube again.
- Hygiene is important. Make sure to shower regularly and clean your penis carefully around the penis plug. Some men prefer to take their plugs out for showering, but it is not mandatory.
- Try different models. You may want to try different models of penis plugs before you find the one that suits you best.
- Have a few penis plugs ready. Not all penis plugs will work at all times in the same way. It is best to have at least a few penis plugs ready so you can pick the one that feels best in the moment.
- Let your body recover. It is best to let your body recover for a bit after wearing a penis plug for so long. Different people may different times of recovery, so make sure to discover your own.
- Use penis plugs, not urethral sounds. Sounds are for jerking off and active use. They do not make ideal urethral toys for long-term wear. Penis plugs and other smaller toys, particularly those with a cum through hole, are ideal.
- Know the warning sings. It is important to know how to notice trouble, if it appears. Prolonged pain, excessive discomfort, strong burning, discharge and other warning signs should alarm you. Do not ignore if you notice any of it. Remove the plug immediately, and if the problem persists, seek medical help.
Craig Rutledge is a staff writer for TheChainGang. His main interests include sex toys for men, particularly urethral sounds and ball stretchers. He is also a proud owner of numerous body piercings. He says: “I am happy to contribute with my experience and knowledge about various penis toys and stretching devices. There is still so much unknown about things like urethral sounding, ball stretching or male chastity and it needs to change. I will share my experience and advice in order to help men, young and old, to discover these toys and have the best fun”. In addition to writing, Craig also answers questions and provides handy advice for people learning more about extreme sex toys for men.