One of the most important questions people ask about urethral play is how to open the pee hole. This is particularly important for those who want to try urethral stimulation for the first time. In order to prevent injuries and other problems, it is extremely important to enlarge your pee hole and urethra. This is the only way to be able to accept full-size urethral toys such as urethral sounds or larger penis plugs. That’s why it is so crucial to know how to open the pee hole.
How to Open the Pee Hole: Basic Rules
You may wonder why it’s important to know how to open the pee hole. After all, it is already open; this is a hole you use to urinate and ejaculate. There is a passage open and a very noticeable hole on the top of your penis. So, why need for further opening?
The thing is, the natural pee hole is not particularly large. This is why it is not a good idea to just try to shove full-size urethral toys in it. On the other hand, it is important to remember that the pee hole is also larger than it may seem. A regular pee hole may look like a slit or a tiny opening but it is actually much more flexible and much bigger than it seems. This is one of the reasons why urethral play is possible to perform.
The way to approach opening your pee hole is simple: it is already open. So, the goal is not to create a passage or to open a hole but to widen it. This is an important difference that you need to understand if you are wondering how to open the pee hole.
Why is this difference important? Because it makes the whole process easier. Instead of approaching the problem of forcing a tiny slit open, you simply stretch it to become wider. This is a much easier process and it can be very fun! However, it is important to keep some things in mind. Being informed will help you a lot and it will keep you safe during your urethral play experimentation.
Tips for Opening the Pee Hole
If you want to know how to open the pee hole, here are some basic tips. Again, keep in mind that you are not actually opening your slit but enlarging the already existing hole. Here are some quick tips for those who want to learn how to open the pee hole:
- Be informed. Before you start, it would be for the best to get to know your anatomy. The pee hole may seem like a little slit but it is actually the end of a longer and wider canal – the urethra. During the urethral play, you insert toys into the urethra for the purpose of sexual stimulation. The urethra is a bit wider than the pee hole but it is necessary to widen it before you can use larger toys. In other words, you should stretch both your hole and the urethra.
- Larger than it seems. Remember: pee hole is larger than it seems. It may look like a tiny slit, but it is actually very flexible. It is relatively easy to stretch, but you need to be careful.
- Lube is your friend. Use plenty of lube during stretching! This is the only way to prevent injuries, pain and discomfort. Apply a generous amount of sterile lube to the tip of your penis/urethral opening and try to squeeze some of the lube down the pee hole. Also, don’t forget to lube your toys, too! The lube you use has to be sterile to prevent infections. We recommend SurgiLube – after all, this is what doctors use for examinations.
- Choose an appropriate toy. It is best to start with a smooth and relatively short toy. This will make insertion much easier. In order to train your urethra and pee hole without discomfort, it is best to use special urethral stretchers. These will help you stretch your pee hole gradually and without pain.
- Go slowly! You should never rush things out when it comes to urethral play. Also, make sure not to force a toy down your pee hole. This will only make things harder and more dangerous. Not to mention that you are risking injuries and other problems if you push it too hard. Keep in mind that enlarging your pee hole may take some time so be patient.
Craig Rutledge is a staff writer for TheChainGang. His main interests include sex toys for men, particularly urethral sounds and ball stretchers. He is also a proud owner of numerous body piercings. He says: “I am happy to contribute with my experience and knowledge about various penis toys and stretching devices. There is still so much unknown about things like urethral sounding, ball stretching or male chastity and it needs to change. I will share my experience and advice in order to help men, young and old, to discover these toys and have the best fun”. In addition to writing, Craig also answers questions and provides handy advice for people learning more about extreme sex toys for men.