There are many people who have more than one piercing. For example, ear piercings are very popular and there are many different types of earlobe and ear cartilage piercings that you might want to try.
At the same time, there are people looking for more extreme piercings. Nipple piercing, genital piercing and large gauge piercings do seem like a huge step for many. How to move to more extreme piercings without a trouble?
Moving to More Extreme Piercings: Tips
Here are some quick tips for those who wish to move to more extreme piercings. However, keep in mind that each person is different. It is important to follow your individual needs and preferences. What is good for one person might not be good for another so it is important to adjust these tips to your own needs.
Some quick tips for moving to more extreme piercings:
- Know what you want. Perhaps the most important step is to know what you want from your piercing. Is it enhances pleasure and stimulation? Or a different way to adorn yourself? Keep in mind that some extreme piercings, such as genital piercings, can be more than just ornaments. You need to know what is that you want to achieve with a piercing like that.
- Learn about extreme piercings. There are many different extreme piercings you can get. Also, what is “extreme” for one person might not be extreme for another. “Extreme” can mean anything, from a stretched piercing to a nipple or genital piercing. Some people consider only more extreme body modifications, such as transscrotal procedures, as extreme piercings. This is why it is important to know what your options are and what kind of piercings you can get.
- Start small and build your way up from there. You don’t have to jump straight to the most extreme piercings after having only ordinary ones. You can gradually move to more elaborate or complex piercing types. For example, you may stretch your earlobe piercing or you may get one piercing that is a bit rarer than the rest. Some people decide to get an unusual lip piercing or a septum piercing after the common ear and nostril piercings. After this, you may consider a nipple piercing or one of the less extreme genital piercings. Going slowly like this will help you relax and make the decision to try extreme piercings more gradual.
- Some piercings only seem extreme. Keep in mind that there are many piercings that may seem complicated or extreme but are not actually that different than the common piercing types. This can help you relax because you can get a bad ass piercing without really going into a too extreme direction. For example, certain genital piercings, such as a VCH (Vertical Clitoral Hood) piercing or PA (Prince Albert) piercing are not as extreme as they look. There are actually many common piercings that hurt more than these are and more complicated. If you want to try a bold piercing you can start with those that are actually not too intense nor complicated.
- Don’t fall for peer pressure. Needless to say, following peer pressure is rarely a good idea, especially if you are unsure in what you are doing. Do not move to more extreme piercings just because others try to persuade you to do so. The only right time is when you decide that you wish a new, more extreme piercing.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.