Urethral stimulation is a rewarding and enjoyable experience only if you do it properly. This type of sexual activity cannot be done in a rush. Urethral stimulation requires patience, trial and error.
One of the first things beginner users need to know is that urethral teasing and small toys can be enjoyed even by newbies, as long as you proceed with patience and care.
However, in order to fully perform urethral stimulation and to enjoy it to the fullest, you will need to stretch and train your urethra.
Moving from Small to Bigger Things
Most men have a naturally narrow urethra. It is large enough to accommodate some toys, as long as they are not too thick or long. This is why it is possible even for beginners to use some smaller toys. However, keep in mind that you should not use urethral toys that are too thin – they are actually reserved for more experienced users.
Stretching and urethral training will make your urethra bigger and more accommodating of urethral toys. This is the only way to go if you want to practice urethral sounding. As you probably know, urethral sounds are long toys and many of them are very thick, so it’s important to use them only if you have a properly stretched urethra.
Urethral stretching also trains your body to get used to the feeling of urethral stimulation, which means that you will be able to enjoy urethral toys to the fullest. Again, this is the only way to properly enjoy this type of stimulation.
Urethral Training Toys and Devices
In order to stretch and train your urethra it is important to use proper toys. While some stretching can initially be done by using a finger (some men like to start this way), it is very much advisable to use proper training devices. Never attempt to insert any random object into your urethra! It is dangerous and irresponsible.
While you may train your urethra with regular toys, such as penis plugs and shorter urethral sounds, it is best to use specialized training devices. These are specially designed urethral toys made precisely for urethral stretching and training.
The biggest advantage of these toys is that they are specifically made with stretching and training in mind. It means that they are designed for the purpose of training your urethra gradually and without discomfort. This is a very important thing, because beginner users do not always know when to stop and how deep or rough they have to go. Special training toys allow you to go one step at a time.
Most of these specialized toys have a graduated shaft to help you go step by step and to prevent you from inserting them too deeply. You start with the tip of the toy, which is the thinnest part of the stretcher and once you are comfortable with it, you can move to a thicker section. As usual, it is important to take time. Chances are that you will not be able to insert the whole toy straight away, but this is the point of training: you need to stretch your urethra gradually. This is the only way to prevent injuries, pain, discomfort and other problems.
Here are some recommended urethral training toys to use:
- Smooth Training Stretcher. This is a basic stretching device and probably the one to start with. It is small and smooth, so it ensures perfect comfort. Keep in mind that this is a short urethral toy so it is ideal for absolute beginners. It can also be used to stretch your penis piercings.
- Tapered Urethral Stretcher Male Vibrator. This is a bit longer toy than the previous one but also very smooth. It provides great comfort with good results, so it is a logical next step in the stretching process. This one comes with a nice bonus: it vibrates! The vibrations are strong enough to enhance the experience but comfortable enough not to cause problems for beginners.
- Urethra Training Wand. This is a great graduated stretcher with soft waves. The texture is not too pronounced so it provides comfort during use. At the same time, it is a good choice for those who like to try graduated training toys. The waves feel very smooth so this is a great stretcher for beginners.
- Graduation Stretcher. This is a classic urethral training toy. It has a graduated surface designed as a nice middle ground between waves and beads. It provides comfortable training and it makes a perfect toy for those who like to train their urethra for bigger toys. One of the best things about this stretcher is that it can be used even by fully trained men: the texture works great during use and it provides added stimulation for those who enjoy textured penis plugs.
- Devil’s Pitchfork Urethral Stretcher. This is a good stretching device for those with a bit of experience. Once you have passed the initial training you will need a toy to take you to the next level. This stretcher has a defined but comfortable threaded texture. The texture is smooth enough to ensure comfort and effective results. This is a good trainer if you wish to stretch by screwing the device in rather than inserting typical waves and beads. It also makes a great urethral toy for more experienced users.
- Urethral Stretcher Spike with Through Hole. This stretcher is long, big and has defined beads. It is specially designed for those people who already have some experience and wish to train their urethra further. As such, it is ideal for men who have passed the first phases of stretching and can move to more demanding toys. It is relatively long, so it’s perfect for those who wish to train for deep urethral stimulation. At the same time, this is still a training device so it provides good comfort and graduated shaft. It allows you to stretch slowly and comfortably. It can also be used by more experienced users as a good textured penis plug. The beads provide excellent added stimulation during use. As a bonus, the plug has a cum through hole so it’s ideal for prolonged wear.
Craig Rutledge is a staff writer for TheChainGang. His main interests include sex toys for men, particularly urethral sounds and ball stretchers. He is also a proud owner of numerous body piercings. He says: “I am happy to contribute with my experience and knowledge about various penis toys and stretching devices. There is still so much unknown about things like urethral sounding, ball stretching or male chastity and it needs to change. I will share my experience and advice in order to help men, young and old, to discover these toys and have the best fun”. In addition to writing, Craig also answers questions and provides handy advice for people learning more about extreme sex toys for men.