Many people are interested in ball stretching and ball weights but are unsure about potential discomfort and pain. After all, stretching one’s balls may look very painful and as something that requires a lot of sacrifices. It also looks like something only those into bondage and cock & ball torture would be into.
The good news is that ball stretching doesn’t need to be painful. It doesn’t even have to be uncomfortable. In fact, ball stretching can be very erotic and arousing. Of course, if you prefer painful pleasure you can make it so, but ball stretching doesn’t need to be painful at all. So, if you are interested in ball stretching but are scared of pain there is nothing you need to worry about!
In order to avoid pain and discomfort during ball stretching, however, it’s important to follow some simple tips and instructions.
How Does Stretching Feel Like?
It’s a bit difficult to describe the feeling of ball stretching since it’s a unique feeling you need to experience for yourself. What is important to note is that even though it looks like something more extreme, it doesn’t produce pain and discomfort. In fact, pain is a sign that you are not doing the stretching right. In order to avoid it, it is important to use only ball weights and other devices specially designed for this purpose.
So no, ball stretching should not be painful. Sometimes, you may experience a bit of soreness or slight discomfort after wearing your ball stretchers for a longer period of time, but it should not go beyond that. Ball stretching should never become truly uncomfortable or painful.
In fact, ball stretching can be very pleasurable. While you probably won’t be able to orgasm on stretching alone, it does produce pleasurable sensations. Sometimes, it takes a bit of adjusting but once your body gets used to the sensation you will sure appreciate it.
The best way to describe the feeling of ball stretching is “pleasurable tingling”. You can expect to feel this tingling in your testicles when you wear ball weights or another type of ball stretching device.
Keep in mind: ball stretching should be fun!
How to Avoid Pain?
Here are some tips on how to avoid pain and discomfort during ball stretching:
- Always use only specialized ball stretchers designed for this purpose. Never use random household devices or other objects to stretch your balls. Using random items and devices not designed for ball stretching is not only risky but can also cause pain and other problems.
- Know your ball stretchers. The best way to start is with leather ball stretchers and weights. Leather stretchers are super comfortable and suitable for beginners who wish to try ball stretching for the first time. While these stretchers do not produce as effective results as metal ball stretchers they are still good enough to achieve some initial stretching and to make your body get used to the feeling of stretching.
- To achieve true low hangers and to maximize the effect of ball stretching, it’s best to use metal ball stretchers. When choosing a metal ball stretcher make sure to go after high-quality devices that are specially designed to produce effective results without pain and discomfort.
- Keep in mind: if it hurts, burns or causes major discomfort, you are not doing it right. If you experience any of these problems make sure to remove your ball stretcher immediately.
- If you experience prolonged pain and discomfort it’s best to consult your doctor. This is the only way to make sure that everything is fine and under control.
- A ball stretcher might pinch you a little or it may get caught between pubic hairs. This is not problematic but it may cause slight discomfort. To avoid this problem, you need to be extra careful when putting your ball weight and taking it off.
- Make sure not to go too fast when stretching. You should not keep the ball stretcher on for too long. Another thing to keep in mind is that you should go slowly when increasing the weights and pressure. Do not start with many stretchers at once and do not add new weights before you are completely used to the feeling of ball stretching.
- When adding new weights, always add only one at a time. You cannot put too much new pressure to your scrotum. If you put on many new weights at once it can lead to pain, discomfort and other problems, so make sure not to overstretch your scrotum with many weights at once.
- In order to minimize pain and discomfort when stretching make sure to use enough lube. Shea butter and other similar lotions are great for ball stretching and should be used to avoid pain and discomfort.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.