Interested in ball stretching? If you want to have those amazing low hangers you will need to get a scrotum stretcher that works. There are so many ball weights and scrotum stretchers out there so it’s sometimes confusing to choose the best one for your needs.
Furthermore, not all ball stretchers work in the same way and don’t produce the same effect. It can be confusing to pick the best scrotum stretcher that works, especially when you are a beginner.
The Trouble of Finding a Scrotum Stretcher That Works
The first thing you need to know about ball stretchers is that they are effective, but only if you make an effort. This is the number one reason why some users feel like they don’t achieve good results. It is also the reason why so many people have a trouble finding a scrotum stretcher that works. It is simple: scrotum is not so easy to stretch, especially if you want permanent results. This doesn’t mean that it’s impossible. On the contrary: there are many men reporting excellent results with ball stretching. However, it is important to understand that you need to dedicate a lot of time and effort into this. It won’t happen overnight, regardless of the ball stretcher you intend to use.
So, the problem might not be with the ball weight or another stretching device you intend to use. They may be good, but you just need more time. Remember, ball stretching is not something you can just do once and forget about it. You need to put some effort into it and dedicate time to stretching in order to see results. Typically, people need to stretch regularly, at least several times per week, for a few months, before they start to see results. Of course, this is subjective so some people will get noticeable results sooner while those need to dedicate more months to it, but this is how it is. Ball stretching is not something you can rush out. The good news is that the results will start to show soon if you are persistent.
Another thing to keep in mind is that balls stretching is rarely permanent. It can help you get those low hangers but if you stop stretching you will lose a lot of that hang and your testicles will “jump up”, making your scrotum less elongated. However, with some time and effort you can achieve more long-lasting and effective results so don’t lose patience.
Is it The Stretcher?
As you can see, it is not easy to achieve those low hangers and to get noticeable results with ball stretchers. It doesn’t mean that your stretcher is not working: it might simply mean that you need more time and effort. If you think you have a problem finding a scrotum stretcher that works, it might be that you are trying to rush things out. Remember, these things can take months and many people perform ball stretching for years to get those impressive low hangers.
On the other hand, your choice of a ball stretcher does play a certain role when it comes to ball stretching results. In order to get those low hangers you will need an effective stretching device. Also, since this is an activity that brings certain risks, you will also need to make sure that your scrotum stretcher is safe. It is vital to only use high-quality ball stretchers that are made specifically for the purpose of scrotum stretching. This is the only way to stay safe during ball stretching.
Choosing a Good Scrotum Stretcher
Here are some tips for finding a scrotum stretcher that works:
- Always go for professional, high-quality ball stretchers. You need a device that is specially designed for the purpose of ball stretching. This is the only way to achieve good results and to stay safe.
- Metal ball stretchers tend to be more effective because they put more pressure on your scrotum. However, there is a place for leather stretchers, too, especially if you want to give your scrotum a bit of a rest and some light stretching instead.
- Patience is the key. You need to develop a regular stretching routine. At least a few hours per week is the minimum that will get you results. Remember, you will need to keep this routine for months. More is generally better but you should not go overboard. You should not leave your stretchers on for long periods of time without ever taking them off.
- Do not make the experience too overwhelming. You need to give your scrotum some time to rest between stretching sessions. There are many people who love to wear their stretchers for long periods of time and this is generally okay, as long as you do take them off from time to time.
- More weight and larger stretchers can help in gaining results but do not go overboard. There is such a thing as “too much”. If you apply too much weight and pressure you may overstretch and hurt your scrotum. This will only set your progress back so resist the urge to use the largest and heaviest stretchers you can find.
- If, at any point, you feel pain, prolonged discomfort, numbness, swelling or another issue, make sure to remove your stretcher immediately and seek medical help. It is very important to treat any problem as soon as it develops so you can treat it fully and without permanent consequences. Remember, ball stretching is an activity that brings certain risks and you need to do everything you can to minimize this risk.
Steve “Holes” Armstong is a staff writer and researcher for TheChainGang. He is a long-term piercing enthusiast who is never tired of discovering new body modifications. In addition to this, he also likes to spend his time experimenting with new ways to find pleasure, which makes him a perfect person to discuss unusual adult toys. He says: “I love piercings and I can’t get enough of them. There is something special about body modifications and altering your looks… Even if it’s just below the belt! I am happy to share my knowledge of extreme piercings and lesser-known sex toys, made for both men and women”. In addition to writing, Steve is also a researcher, always on a lookout for new and exciting things.