Female urethral stimulation may not be as popular or well-known as male urethral stimulation, but it exists. It exists and it’s as pleasurable and exciting as male urethral stimulation! All ladies who feel intrigued by this type of sexual pleasure can enjoy it to the fullest.
Unfortunately, there is not enough information about female urethral stimulation. Most of the articles and product recommendations are focused on men. This may leave many women confused about the subject. Some women may think that female urethral stimulation is impossible to achieve, while others struggle to find appropriate toys to fulfill their desire.
Here, we will outline some of the basic toys women can use to try urethral stimulation to the fullest. We will also mention some important rules one has to follow in order to preserve safety and full satisfaction.
Overview of Female Urethral Toys
Some women will find that they can use male urethral toys or universal urethral toys without a problem. In fact, most urethral toys are not labeled by gender, which means that they are not specifically made for men or women. In so many ways, this makes sense – a urethral toy is a urethral toy and in theory, it can be used by both men and women.
That being said, since female urethra is much shorter and somewhat tighter than male urethra, most women will need smaller and thinner urethral toys than those used by men.
You may think that starting with smallest toys is the only way to go. However, it’s important to know that longer toys are not necessarily bad for female urethral stimulation, as long as you don’t try to shove them too deeply into urethra. Typically, men use penis plugs for cock stuffing and sounds for deeper urethral stimulation, but many women find sounds to be more comfortable than penis plugs. This is because penis plugs are specially designed for penis use, while sounds are general urethral toys.
Therefore, the ideal female urethral toys will be shorter and thinner sounds, as well as smaller trainer toys (used for urethral stretching and training). When choosing a urethral toy for a woman, make sure it’s thin enough to accommodate the woman’s body.
Some recommended models and types of urethral toys suitable for women:
These are smaller and thinner toys suitable for beginners. They are ideal for women who wish to try urethral stimulation. Recommended models: Smooth Training Stretcher, Graduation Stretcher, Urethra Training Wand.
Short Training Sounds.
These sounds are shorter than typical urethral sounds and are made for urethral stretching and training. They are ideal for women because they are shorter and thinner than typical sounds. Some good models include: Beginner Sound, The Sound of Pleasure, The Devils Triangle Urethral Sound.
Vibrating toys are generally reserved for more experienced users, but most of them are short and thin enough so they can be used by women. Some good models include: Tapered Urethral Stretcher Male Vibrator, The Vibrating Urethral Sound, Beaded Ball Male Vibrator.
Full-Size Urethral Sounds:
. These urethral sounds are among the shorter variants. They are typically made for urethral stretching so they come in smaller sizes and are suitable for beginners. They typically have a ridge at one point so you can use it as a stop marker to prevent you to go too deep. If you wish to try urethral sounding, it’s best to start with these.
. Hegar Sounds are among the safest urethral sounds on the market. Do not be intimidated by their length – they are among the most comfortable urethral toys. Just make sure not to go too deep. Depending on the size, these may be reserved for more experienced users.
. These sounds are a bit longer but are thin enough for women to use. If you want to go with Pratt Sounds, it’s best to choose Beginner’s Pratt Sounds since they are very thin. As with any other sound type, make sure not to go too deep. Depending on the size, these may be reserved for more experienced users.
Princess Albertina Piercing for Stimulating Urethra
Another interesting way to stimulate female urethra without toys is Princess Albertina piercing. This is a female genital piercing equivalent to male Prince Albert piercing. Princess Albertina passes through urethra and exits on the top of the vagina.
This piercing massages many sensitive spots inside urethra, so it can be very arousing. With Princess Albertina, you may be able to reach your urethra for stimulation just by rubbing your clitoris or by gently tugging on the jewelry.
In order to accommodate this piercing, a woman has to have large and wide enough urethra, so it’s ideal for those who have some experience with urethral stimulation.
Princess Albertina piercing can be very arousing but keep in mind that it increases the risk for urinary tract infections. It is therefore vital to consult a reliable piercer who is experienced at performing this type of piercings. You should also prepare for the possibility that the piercing might not work for you. However, if done correctly, it can help women stimulate their urethra.
How to Approach Urethral Stimulation
- Once a woman is sexually aroused, the urethra enlarges and it’s easier to access it. This is why all women who wish to try urethral stimulation should strive to be aroused first. Once you are used to the feeling of urethral stimulation you can start from scratch, so to speak (begin a session with urethral stimulation without being previously aroused), but for beginners, the best and most comfortable way is to be aroused first. You can masturbate, have an intercourse or try some toys, but do not reach the orgasm. You need to be aroused and ready.
- The urethral opening may seem very tiny, but it’s actually larger than it looks. It can definitely accommodate urethral toys, but they need to be properly lubed and you will need to train your urethra gradually. Do not expect great results from the first try (even though they can happen!) Start by simply inserting the tip of a toy to see how it feels. Later, go inch by inch by gently stretching your urethra. Make sure to use plenty of lube!
- Many women claim that their most intense orgasms are during urethral stimulation and simultaneous clitoral stimulation. This is also the easiest way to ease yourself into urethral stimulation so make sure to always massage your clitoris during urethral play.
- Urethral stimulation is fun but it carries a risk of urinary infections. To prevent this, you must always use only sterile toys. It is therefore best to use Surgical Steel urethral toys, since they can be properly sterilized. Make sure to take your time to sterilize your toys before each session! Also, after urethral play, don’t forget to clean your toys.
- Everything used for urethral play: toys, lube, fingers, etc. has to be clean. Make sure to take precautions to stay safe.
- Always, always use only toys specially designed for urethral use. This is the only way to go. Never attempt to insert any random object into your urethra. The toys are made to be used in this way and they accommodate the body perfectly. To stay safe and to prevent any potential injuries and other problems, use only special urethral toys.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.