~ Alfred Lopez
I would like to recieve as much information as possible of my newest fetish l’ve really gotten real fond of & have included my girlfriend to please & administer electrical probe to my urethral stimulation with a device. So far I don’t think I’m doing any damage to myself ? I’ve sent pictures to the chain gangs forum and am waiting on a new toy which has six different leads so we can both experience & play at the same time with each set of leads having their own controls !!
Electro stimulation, also known as E-stim or electro sex, is a common fetish for many people. It is particularly popular among couples who wish to enhance their pleasure and take their lovemaking to a completely new level. This is all very exciting but it is important to know how to stay safe during electro stimulation. E-stim safety tips are crucial for ensuring a enjoyable experience.
Since electro stimulation involves electrical current, it is an activity that brings certain risks. These risks can be very serious so it is absolutely vital that all those who wish to engage in this type of stimulation know how to protect themselves and their partners. Sounds like you are doing a good job by searching for information and sticking to the official electro sex devices. These are some of the most important steps to take before you even engage in electro stimulation. You need to use proper toys and you need to be as informed as possible.
electro sex with a partner
Just like many other potentially dangerous fetishes, communication is the key if you wish to practice this with a partner. It is absolutely important that all the people involved know the basic safety guidelines and how to follow them. This is why it is so important to take some time to gather information about electro stimulation and safety. Also, this is why it’s so important to be able to communicate with your partner and voice any potential worries and problems.
Top E-Stim Safety Tips
Here are the most important E-Stim safety tips that you need to follow:
- Be informed. Read as much as possible about electro sex. Gather all of the information you can find. Make sure to go through all safety guidelines carefully. If you want to practice this type of sexual stimulation with a partner, your partner needs to be informed about these things, too.
- Choose proper toys. This is crucial for your enjoyment and safety. Always use only E-stim devices (power boxes) that are specially made for elector sex. Never use general electrical devices. This is very dangerous! Speaking of proper toys, having an E-stim power box is not enough. You should also use cables, electrodes, clamps and other equipment specially made for electro sex. Also, if you want to use any additional toy such as a butt plug or a urethral sound, it is vital to use only those made for electro sex. There are special E-stim toys you can use for this purpose. This is the only way to stay safe.
- Consult your doctor. Before you choose to engage in electro sex, it is important to find a kink friendly doctor. This doctor can give you valuable advice on how to stay safe during electro stimulation. There are people who can’t engage in E-stim such as people with pacemakers, medical implants, heart problems and some other issues. Also, electro sex should not be used during pregnancy.
- Don’t use E-stim toys on the chest. Generally speaking, it is best to use your E-stim toys under the waist. Avoid using your electro sex devices on the chest. Never use electro stimulation toys on the throat, eyelids or any inflamed area of the body.
- Know when to seek help. In the case of an emergency, it is absolutely vital to react quickly. Seek medical help immediately. It doesn’t matter if you know a kink friendly doctor or not – any doctor will be able to help you in an emergency but you need to act quickly.
Steve “Holes” Armstong is a staff writer and researcher for TheChainGang. He is a long-term piercing enthusiast who is never tired of discovering new body modifications. In addition to this, he also likes to spend his time experimenting with new ways to find pleasure, which makes him a perfect person to discuss unusual adult toys. He says: “I love piercings and I can’t get enough of them. There is something special about body modifications and altering your looks… Even if it’s just below the belt! I am happy to share my knowledge of extreme piercings and lesser-known sex toys, made for both men and women”. In addition to writing, Steve is also a researcher, always on a lookout for new and exciting things.