Before you put your ball stretchers on, it is advisable to prepare your body. This is particularly important for beginner users who are only starting to use ball weights for the first time. It is also useful for those who wish to try bigger and heavier ball weights out there.
Even the more experienced users find preparation very useful. It is said to improve comfort and effectiveness of ball stretching for everyone, particularly beginners. In any case, a bit of “warming up” is always helpful when it comes to ball stretching!
Reasons to Do Warming Exercises
There are many reasons why you might want to do warming exercises before stretching. They are particularly important for beginner users who are only starting out. If you are a newbie to ball stretching, make sure to take some time to perform these easy and comfortable exercises – you will be amazed by the results!
Here are the main reasons for performing a bit of preparation before you put your ball stretcher on:
- Gaining the initial stretch. This is very important for beginner users, especially those who don’t have much of a natural stretch. It may be difficult or near impossible to put your stretcher on if the distance between your testicles and the base of your penis is too small. By preparing your body and warming up, you are making sure that it’s possible to put a ball stretcher Not to mention that these exercises can help you gain a bit of a natural stretch. It will not last long (this is not a permanent solution) but it is helpful, in addition to ball stretching devices.
- Relaxing the body. It is important that your body is relaxed and ready. Ball weights do put a pressure on your testicles and it’s vital that they are relaxed and ready to take the challenge. Relaxation will also help you mentally prepare for stretching, which is another important thing, especially for beginners.
- Promoting a better blood flow. Some nice exercises and proper preparation will promote a better blood flow, which is important to ensure safety during ball stretching. Many men also claim that it enhances the sensation and the whole experience of ball stretching. The feeling is just better when you are prepared.
- Better comfort. One of the most important things about preparation is that it can make the whole ball stretching experience more comfortable. This is important for beginner users but even the more seasoned users will benefit from a better comfort. Not to mention that better comfort also means better safety.
- Better results. Proper preparation can help you achieve better and more effective results with ball stretching. While it cannot stretch your balls on its own, preparation does enhance the effect of ball stretching devices, making them more effective. This is one of the main reasons why warming up and preparation are so important.
- Better safety. Proper preparation can actually make the whole ball stretching process much safer. This is the most important thing and if nothing else, you should perform exercises to ensure your body’s safety during ball stretching.
How to Prepare for Ball Stretching: Exercises and Tips
Preparation for ball stretching should not just include cleaning your stretcher and finding your lube (although you should do this, too). It is aimed at preparing your body through a series of easy exercises.
These exercises have the goal of relaxing your body and making your skin and underlying tissue more stretchable and relaxed. Keep in mind that skin is not the only thing you need to stretch: by performing ball stretching, you are actually stretching your spermatic cords. This should be done gently and with care. It is important that your spermatic cords are relaxed and ready before you put a ball stretcher on.
While you may perform stretching exercises wherever and whenever you want, it is advisable to do it in the shower or just right after a warm shower. Warmth keeps the skin relaxed and your balls will naturally stretch as much as they can. It makes them easier to work with.
When your scrotum is warm enough, cup your testicles gently but firmly and pull the skin down. Hold in this position for at least 30 seconds and release. Repeat a few times.
Another useful exercise is to cup your testicles in a similar way but this time, pull them away from your body. Hold in this position for at least 30 seconds and release. You may alternate between the two exercises a few times.
Make a circle around the top of your balls with your thumb and index finger. Make sure to grab on top of the scrotum and just under the base of your penis. Grab firmly but gently. Pull your scrotum down while pulling your penis up. Hold for at least 30 seconds. Release and repeat.
Another good variant of this exercise is to wrap your thumb and index finger on top of your balls and pull to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and release. Grab again and now pull to the right.
Finally, grab the top of your scrotum in the same way but this time bull your testicles up. Hold for some time and then release. You may wish to combine the above exercises in a circle (pull down, then left, right and then up) or to do them one by one.
Whatever you do, make sure to hold for at least 30 seconds – some people actually prefer to hold for a minute or so. It will allow your skin to become warm and properly relaxed, which will aid to the stretching.
When performing these exercises, make sure to go gently. You should not pull so hart to hurt yourself or cause discomfort. Also, the exercises should not be too vigorous, especially if you intend to put a ball weight on right after the warm up.
When you are done, it is good to give yourself some time to rest before putting a ball stretcher on. Do not wait too long, though, or else your balls will come back to their initial state. This is particularly pronounced if you are a beginner. However, it is advisable not to put a ball stretcher on right after you finish with exercises. Give your body a bit of time to relax. Many men claim that this resting time is no longer than a few minutes, so you don’t have to wait too long.
On the other hand, if you feel any pain or significant discomfort after performing exercises, you should not put your ball stretcher on. Leave it for another time. If the pain and discomfort persist, make sure to consult your doctor.