Beware! Does your Piercing Jewelry come from China?

In this day and time one can not be too careful where they purchase anything anymore. Whether it be toys, Jewelry, or even your dinner plates there are hazardous things everywhere. And if you notice it seems that the majority is coming from China and other Asian countries. Well guess where 70% of the body piercing jewelry is from? If you see a piece of jewelry that is too cheap to be real then it probably is. Do you really think that “Made in The US” body jewelry could sell for $4.99 or even less? The US makes it good, but not usually cheap. China has really brought our attention to a lot more things that effect our everyday life and even our safety.

So now in Body Piercings, you know that you should only wear Titanium, Niobium, Surgical Steel, 14k Gold, or 18k Gold. The most important reason is that there are not to many alloys, and definitely no Lead contained in these metals. You should never wear plated anything in your body piercing because the metal on the outside will wear off and you never know what metals are in the core of the Jewelry. Sterling Silver should only really be used as charms on your piercings. Your should never inserted Sterling Silver in your body piercings as Sterling will tarnish giving you a nice little infection or worse and can cause you to lose your piercing.

But know you also want to be aware of where your jewelry comes from because you are going to stick this into your body to wear 24 hours a day. Where it comes from says a lot to the quality of the jewelry. In fact lets put it this way, we have some really great companies that are interested in only giving their customers the very best jewelry that purchase wholesale from us. Oh and by the way They are in Asia! so what does that tell you. I know after I have gone through the pain and healing time I would never want to lose a piercing just because I used body jewelry made with cheap metals in my piercings.

Body Jewelry By The Chain Gang stands behind our products 100% only selling quality Jewelry. None of our body jewelry comes from Asia, in fact 90% is from the US and the other 10% is from Europe.

Just be careful in what you chose to place inside your body.

About The Chain Gang:
At Body Jewelry by The Chain Gang we produce some of the very finest Quality Body Piercing Jewelry and Adult Toys in the Industry. We are also always happy to help you whenever we can. Just email us. Russ@TheChainGang.com www.TheChainGang.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *