Female genital piercings are extremely beautiful. Not to mention they are also very useful: many of them can enhance sexual pleasure. One of the reasons why these piercings are so beautiful is gorgeous jewelry you can choose to go with it. This is why many owners of genital piercings are looking for the best female genital jewelry for themselves.
How to Choose the Best Female Genital Jewelry?
Choosing the best female genital jewelry is not as hard as it may sound. There are actually many gorgeous pieces you can use for you piercing. Since genital piercings are more popular than people may think it is not so difficult to find the right jewelry to go with it.
When choosing female genital jewelry for yourself or another person the main thing you need to consider is the piercing type. Not all genital piercings are the same and don’t require the same jewelry types. Some piercings can use various jewelry types so this is something to think about.
Other piercings, however, require only certain jewelry types and not the others. It means that you might not be able to use the same jewelry pieces for all of your genital piercings.
Therefore, the first thing to think about is the exact type of a genital piercing you have. This will determine the type of female genital jewelry you should get. Luckily, most genital piercings use standard jewelry styles so it should not be a problem to find the ones that are perfect for you and your needs.
There are some standard jewelry pieces you should use for your genital piercings. If you have any doubts about the best jewelry type, make sure to consult your piercer. Remember, genital piercings are very sensitive so it is important that your jewelry is smooth and that it can’t hurt you. Also, good jewelry will nicely rub against your and your partner’s erogenous zones without causing discomfort. These some of the most important things to think about when choosing female genital jewelry. It is important to avoid injuries and other problems on the genitalia that jewelry may cause. It is important to only wear high-quality genital jewelry that is good for these piercings.
Types of Female Genital Jewelry
Most jewelry types that go with genital jewelry are not just genital jewelry. It means that they are often used for other types of piercings. Here are some of the popular pieces for the most common female genital piercings:
- Vertical Clitoral Hood (VHC) Piercing: Popular jewelry choices include curved barbells and Captive Bead Rings.
- Horizontal Clitoral Hood (HCH) Piercing: The most common jewelry styles for this piercing are circular barbells and Captive Bead Rings.
- Triangle Piercing: Popular jewelry types for this piecing are Captive Bead Rings and circular barbells.
- Inner and Outer Labia Piercings: Most of these piercings use Captive Bead Rings.
- Fourchette Piercing: This piercing typically uses curved barbells but straight barbells can also be used in some cases.
- Clitoris Piercing: This rare piercing typically uses Captive Bead Rings as jewelry.
- Princess Albertina Piercing: This piercing type uses Captive Bead Rings or other rings types, though some people choose to use circular barbells.
- Christina Piercing: Typical jewelry for this piercing is a curved barbell.
Melina is a staff writer, author and researcher for TheChainGang. She covers numerous subjects, from body jewelry to kinky adult toys. In addition to this, Melina also provides occasional adult toy reviews written in an interesting and sexy manner. She says: “I’m happy and proud to be a part of TheChainGang team. I enjoy every research because I know how much importance TheChainGang places on customer satisfaction and providing accurate and up to date information. I particularly like sex toy reviews: they are fun to write and experience”. In addition to writing and researching, Melina provides online research results and handy information for buyers interested in accurate and easily understandable tips and advice on choosing the best adult toys and body jewelry.