People who wish to try ball stretching for the first time often have a problem finding the ideal ball stretcher to begin their journey. With so many different ball weights and other ball stretching devices, it is indeed difficult to decide on the right product to get the stretching going.
The first thing you need to know is that what’s ideal for one man might not be great for the other. A lot will depend on your individual anatomy and other circumstances. In that sense, it is impossible to find one, universal “first time stretcher” that will be great for all newbies who wish to try ball stretching. With so many different products available on the market, it is impossible to pinpoint just one beginner ball stretcher.
That being said, some types of stretchers are better than the others for beginners who wish to try stretching for the first time. While leather ball stretchers are softer and lighter, the best way to go is to use a metal ball stretcher made of Surgical Steel. There are smoother, lighter metal ball stretchers ideal for newbies so it’s best to go with those.
Do not be intimidated by metal ball stretchers: they are surprisingly comfortable and easy to use. In fact, a smooth ball stretcher is much easier to put on than a leather ball stretcher or a stretcher made of a different material. Also, Surgical Steel ball stretchers are made of a body-friendly material, which is vital for ensuring safety. This is why all beginners are advised to choose a metal ball stretcher.
Your first metal stretcher should be simple and light enough for beginners to provide the best experience for someone who’s only starting with ball stretching. Luckily, there are many high-quality Surgical Steel ball stretchers that satisfy these requirements: they are sturdy and heavy enough to get you started properly but also light and comfortable enough not to be intimidated for beginners.
Before you choose your first metal ball stretcher, you need to understand why metal stretchers are the best for beginners and how to avoid any potential problems and ensure safety. Finally, we will give you some concrete advice on how to choose the best metal ball weights for beginners.
A simple beginner’s ball weight has numerous advantages for all those who wish to try ball stretching for the first time. It is one of the best ways to start right with stretching so it’s important to take all of these factors into account.
Here are some of the most important advantages of beginners’ metal ball weights:
- They are effective. Metal ball weights provide the most effective results. They are the best method to gain low hangers in a controlled and safe way. If your goal is to gain a significant stretch it’s important to understand that only metal ball weights will give you permanent results. Metal ball weights are made to distribute the weight evenly, which makes for more effective and more permanent results. While it’s unwise to start with the heaviest and biggest ball weights on the market, it makes sense to start with beginner’s metal ball weights. They are a good way to gain that first stretch and continue from there. Metal ball weights truly give you effective results.
- They come in many varieties. Metal ball stretchers come in many different sizes, weights and designs. It means that you will sure be able to find the one that suits you best. This is not true for some other types of ball stretchers: these usually come in only a few sizes and weights. With a beginner’s metal ball weight, you cannot go wrong: you will sure find something that suits you well. This is very important in order to start your ball stretching properly and with best results.
- They are comfortable. Metal ball weights, especially those ideal for beginners, are surprisingly comfortable. They curve nicely around your body and provide a pain-free experience. If the design is proper, your ball stretcher will not pinch your skin nor would it cause discomfort. Also, metal ball weights typically have a very smooth texture, which allows for a very comfortable experience. This is a great thing for beginners who wish to try stretching for the first time and would like to avoid any pain, discomfort and other problems.
- They are easy to use. You may think that metal ball weights are too extreme for beginners. However, if used in a recommended way, they are actually among the easiest ball stretching devices to use. Simply put, they are specially designed to maximize the stretching effect in every single way. It is very easy to put a metal ball weight on and to take it off. The actual mechanism depends on the design, such as screws or other methods of opening and closing the metal ring. However, all these mechanisms make it easy to open and close the ball stretcher into halves. It means it is very easy to put the stretcher on and take it off.
- They are invisible. Metal ball weights can be worn under clothes without any problem. If you go with only a smaller, beginners’ metal ball weight, it will be practically invisible under your clothes and it will not make any noise. This is a great way if you wish to wear your ball weights for longer periods of time. Keep in mind that metal ball stretchers can be noisy, but only if you wear more than one at the time. However, beginners are advised to start with one metal ball weight to get used to the sensation, so chances are that you will never have any problems concealing your first metal ball stretcher.
- They are well-crafted. Out all types of ball stretchers, metal stretchers are the best when it comes to quality and craftsmanship. Other types of ball stretchers can be very good, but metal ball weights are the way to go if you really wish to get a high-quality, well-crafted product. Their design is made in such a way to maximize results and safety. Of course, in order to enjoy this advantage it is important to choose a beginner’s metal ball stretcher from a reliable store.
Metal ball weights are the best ball stretchers out there and they are highly recommended. However, before you buy your first ball stretcher it is important to know of certain disadvantages and how to overcome them. This is very important in order to use your metal ball weights safely and with the best results.
Here are some potential problems to think about when choosing your first metal ball stretcher:
- You need to wear a correct size. Sizing is everything when it comes to metal ball weights. Since they are sturdy and cannot be stretched, it is absolutely important to get a ball stretcher of a correct size. If you get a metal ball weight that is too tight it will cause discomfort. If you get one that is too big it might fall off. This is why correct sizing is an absolute must. Luckily, there are detailed guides and tips on how to measure yourself for a metal ball weight. Read these instructions carefully. Never ignore this advice because it is vital for your safety and enjoyment. It is absolutely crucial to get a metal ball weight of an appropriate size.
- They can be “too much” for beginners. Metal ball weights are sturdy and heavy, which is one of the main reasons why they are so effective. However, this is also the reason why some of them can be a bit too intense for beginners. In order to avoid this problem it is vital to choose a ball weight suitable for beginners. Go for lighter and smoother ball stretchers. These are best for beginners who wish to try stretching for the first time. Once you get used to the sensation and once you get a bit of initial stretch you can add more weight or try bigger and heavier stretchers.
- Cheaply-made stretchers are not good. If you go for metal ball stretchers, it is vital to choose a quality product. This is the only way to ensure safety and satisfaction. Cheap, poorly-made ball stretchers are not designed nor crafted properly, so they can cause numerous problems. Sure, this can be an issue with all types of ball stretchers and not just metal ones, but it is particularly dangerous with metal ball weights. This is why it’s vital to make sure that your chosen ball stretcher is of quality. The first thing you need to pay attention to is the material. A quality ball stretcher is made of body-friendly, safe materials. The best ones to use are stretchers made of surgical steel. Never use cheap stretchers because they might be made of dangerous materials. Another thing to pay attention to is design and craftsmanship. Cheap stretchers do not fit properly and can there are usually noticeable faults in the design and the product itself. This is why it’s better to pay a little more for a quality product than to go for cheap stretchers. At the same time, it doesn’t mean that you have to spend a fortune on a good ball stretcher: there are many high-quality metal ball stretchers that are not overly expensive. These are the best choice for beginners.
How to Choose?
With all this in mind, how to choose the best beginner’s metal ball stretcher for your needs? There are several things to keep in mind. If you take a look at the advice above, you’ll see that it’s important to choose a simple, smooth yet well-crafted metal ball stretcher as your first.
Typically, the smooth, two-piece stretchers work the best for newbies. An ideal first stretcher is oval or donut-shaped and without many advanced features (such as hooks for ropes and additional weights). You don’t need these additions right from the start, so it’s best to go with the basic design.
Another thing to keep in mind is the weight itself. As a general rule, heavier, bigger ball stretchers are reserved for more experienced users. For your first metal ball stretcher it’s better to start with something lighter. This is why it’s best that your ball stretcher is not overly thick and heavy. Keep in mind that bigger is not always the better, especially in the beginning. Using metal stretchers that are too heavy may hurt your tissue and cause problems, so it will prevent you from using stretchers until you recover. In order to avoid this problem, it’s best to avoid those super big and heavy stretchers.
On the other hand, the smallest and thinnest ball weights may not be the best way to go either. These often feel extra tight because they press your testicles over a smaller area than bigger ball stretchers. For this reason, it’s best to avoid super-thin ball stretchers unless you don’t mind the pressing sensation.
Your ideal first ball stretcher should also be easy to put on and take off. Putting a stretcher on can be a bit challenging for beginners and it requires a bit of exercise. For this reason, it’s best to go with a stretcher that is easy to use. Even first time users should be able to put it on and take it off without a problem.
Another thing to keep in mind is comfort. While metal ball weights are generally more comfortable than one might think before wearing them, it is best if beginners go after the super comfortable metal ball weights that are specially designed for great customer experience and a pain-free stretching.
The popular Donut Ball Stretchers fulfill all of the above requirements, so they are a good choice for beginners who wish to try metal ball stretchers for the first time. Before ordering yours, however, make sure to measure yourself and get some quality lube. The stretcher itself is comfortable to wear and provides a great stretching experience for all beginners who wish to start their journey towards those impressive low hangers!