- Adult Adventure
- Some Body Parts
- Tools and Tapers
- Straight Barbells
- Curved Barbells
- SALE ITEMS
- Replacement Parts
- Captive Bead Rings
- Earlets & Tunnels
- 14k Gold Only
- Ear Plugs
- Segment & Seamless Rings
- Spirals & Claws
- Hide Your Piercing
- Genuine Diamond Jewelry
- Circular Barbells
- Screwball Rings
- Fixed Bead Rings
- Great product with fast shipping Review by liam
- It works great Review by Michael
- Surprised! Review by Nick
- Quality Review by Tyrone
- I like it. Review by d57viper
- Lost a bit of feeling Review by Gaining888
- okay Review by lostman
Management: Why are you "pummeling and pounding yourself ? Yyour are just supposed to pump it a couple times to get the suction built up and then let the pumps pressure do the work. It is not to pound your self with or to masturbate. (Posted on 5/26/14)
- Great! Best pump ever! Review by tulscott
Also make sure you know how big your erect penis is. I discovered that the Water Buddy was to small after the very first use. I've had to order the Andro Bath. Even though the Water Buddy is to small, I am still using the Water Buddy until my larger pump arrives. That's how effective it is. (Posted on 4/17/14)
- Love this product Review by Aaron
- Initial WaterBuddy Review Review by SeeSeeMyPeePee
1. If left in warm water for 5-10 minutes the foam padding peeled off.
2. After 3 months use the rubber "gator" attached to the tube came unglued.
3. After 6 months use the rubber "gator" developed a tear.
4. The price was 110.00, with the shower strap.
1. I gained 1/2 inch in permanent girth. Starting at 4 1/4". Currently 4 3/4".
2. I gained 1/2 inch in permanent length. Starting at 7 3/4". Currently 8 1/4".
Now let me state the obvious the differences between the WaterBuddy and the Bathmate.
The WaterBuddy: Is cheaper than the Bathamate
About a 1/4-1/2" shorter than the Bathmate
About 1/4" smaller in circumfrence than the Bathmate
Has a thinner rubber "gator" than the Bathamate
Has a slightly different vacuum mechanism than the Bathmate
I would suggest the following:
1.Apply some water proof tape to where the "gator" meets the tube.
2.Apply a universal worm clam about 1/4" down from where the "gator" meets the tube.
3.Shave your pubic area for better suction.
4.Buy a shower strap, if you plan on using it the shower.
5.Give ample time between pumps, for example: pump until you reach suction, wait 1-2 minutes, pump once, wait 1-2 minutes, pump once, and so on until desired size is reached.
6.Invest in a quality silicone based cock/pumper ring, and wear while pumping.
6.DO NOT GET TOO AGGRESSIVE WITH PUMPING!!! You can and probably will get injured.
Since I have not used the WaterBuddy yet, I can not give any other feedback, but I will try to update this usage, and will comment if I notice any failure to the product. (Posted on 2/9/14)